A DIGITAL HANDBOOK FOR THERAPY: Provided in PDF format. You'll only need to purchase one copy for your agency. Can be easily forwarded by email to all your therapists -- or print out copies of the pages to use for training sessions. This essential guide helps make sure every therapy visit is billable under PDGM, when therapy is in the hot seat. As agencies pare down and look at resoure utilization, therapists need to re-evaluate their documentation to avoid the dreaded, "not covered because the documentation submitted in response to the ADR did not support medical necessity for continuing services…"
- Addresses frequencies under PDGM
- Reviews the 12 necessary components of the intitial therapy assessment
- Highlights some documentation "traps" that make services "unskilled" vs. "skilled"
- Explains how to write visit notes that show continuing need for services
- Provides an easy-to-remember acronym, "EARNED," to help therapists make sure all the pieces of necessary dcumentation are in place so that visits are billable
The best part? This digital guide packs all the important information your therapists need to know into a condensed format that can be read quickly and easily -- so that it's possible to cover all of it in an hour-long training session for therapists. Prefer hard copies to digital? With only 16 pages, it's easy to print your own copies and provide each therapist at your training session with a printed copy.
Product available as an instant digital download.
The Value of Therapy Under PDGM "EARNED"
As most of our products are in digital format and available for an instant download and access, digital products are non refundable.