A HANDBOOK FOR THERAPY: Make sure every visit is billable under PDGM, when therapy is in the hot seat. As agencies pare down and look at resoure utilization, therapists need to re-evaluate their documentation to avoid the dreaded, "not covered because the documentation submitted in response to the ADR did not support medical necessity for continuing services…"
- Addresses frequencies under PDGM
- Reviews the 12 necessary components of the intitial therapy assessment
- Highlights some documentation "traps" that make services "unskilled" vs. "skilled"
- Explains how to write visit notes that show continuing need for services
- Provides an easy-to-remember acronym, "EARNED," to help you make sure all the pieces of necessary dcumentation are in place so that visits are billable
Product available as an instant digital download.
The Value of Therapy Under PDGM "EARNED"
As most of our products are in digital format and available for an instant download and access, digital products are non refundable.